My 2017 World Riichi Championship Listing

To think, the following year of 2020 will be the next World Riichi Championship in Vienna.  Unfortunately, I am already making the personal call to not attend due to cost.  Besides, the cost of the trip will be better well spent on a trip to Japan instead, as I've yet to ever go.  So, I'll have to apologize about this decision here.  Regardless, I hope for others to take up the opportunity to play at the World Riichi Championship as it was a great experience.

With that said, I look back that the memories of the past in the 2017 World Riichi Championship:
  • Overview
  • Visit to Los Angeles Pride of Mahjong (LAPOM)
  • Road trip to Las Vegas
  • The Las Vegas shooting
  • Tournament goals and expectations
  • My own tournament results
  • Specific plays
  • Chatting with the pros
  • Signature girl
  • Extra one week stay
  • The flight home
For now, I merely leave a list; and if necessary, I may add more.  However, I plan to go over some of these items in separate entries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Majsoul Influential Player Mark

My First "Houou" Game: Review 1

Banned from Mahjong Soul Discord