2017 WRC: Signature Girl

As of this post date, this individual managed to qualify into the next World Riichi Championship in 2020 by placing second at the Tri Nitro Tiles 7th Detonation Tournament.  Congratulations!

Now we turn back the clock.

One of the items received in the WRC swag: a booklet listing all of the tournament participants.  Most everyone responded to the survey and submitted their photo.  One person took the liberty of collecting everyone's signature.

When she collected mine, I was very much surprised that anyone would ever want my signature.  Quickly, I realized her goal.  So, I decided to help out, as I had a decent familiarity recognizing who is who.  She did the work; I simply helped out a little.  As the signature collection grew, it really became easier as everyone was more than happy to sign upon seeing previously collected signatures.

Of course, the collection came to the last day with a remaining uncollected few.  The last day was particularly pressuring as some were on departing flights home later in the day.  Despite that, she managed to collect everyone, to the best of my knowledge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Majsoul Influential Player Mark

My First "Houou" Game: Review 1

Banned from Mahjong Soul Discord