Majsoul Influential Player Mark

I saw this mark on one player before, but I did not know what it was.  Now I do.  Majsoul staff have the privilege of marking players with a "verification mark".  This mark comes in the form of a gold paw as shown here next to my username:


To simply put, my general activity was notice.  My activity in the Majsoul discord as well as frequent play went into account.  My participation in the first Catfood Bowl came to play; and finally, the work done on the Majsoul Tournament Guide.

This along with helping a friend work through a mahjong project today helped made my day.  My next task is to rank back up to Master 1 and potentially qualify for the next Catfood Bowl tournament announced earlier today.

Addendum the next day

After an extra day, I had to think about this post and exposing a method to acquiring the same cat paw.  Something tells me: it was supposed to be secret, but I was not instructed to do so.  I could delete the text.  Instead, I shall give some encouragement.

Mahjong Soul managed to bring in people to mahjong.  Many might not have ever picked up the game without it.  Many of us years ago picked up mahjong because of anime and manga.  The principle is the same.  This was all about exposing people to mahjong, and I've been grateful for all these efforts.

If anyone looks to do some kind of work pertaining to mahjong, by all means, do it.  However, never expect a reward for it. Your work is a contribution to the greater effort of spreading the game.  Otherwise, feel free to continue enjoying the game and play on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catfood Bowl S0 Tournament

My First "Houou" Game: Review 1