Seven Years Later

Wow, just like that, I found my own blog after completely forgetting about it.  Lots of things have happened since then.  Most of it can be summed up in one word: Mahjong.  Yep, the mahjong life has been great and much fun was had.  Though, constant immersion of mahjong does take its toll, as I had been involved with the game not just by playing the game.  I am literally living it.  In any case, it is time I open up myself on a more personal level with this game, through here.

Many things have changed since my last post, and I am better for it.  My greatest revelation last year during Anime Central 2018: I like myself.  I thank much of this to my interaction with people via mahjong.

Moving forward, I will look to note various insights to mahjong living.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Majsoul Influential Player Mark

My First "Houou" Game: Review 1

Banned from Mahjong Soul Discord