Good Bye Tiger

Of my three cats, Tiger ended up as my last one.  Just over night between 3 AM and 6 AM local time, he passed away at home.  My plan was to hope for him to last long enough for veterinary assistance, which opens up at 8 PM.  However, he did not make it.  Instead, I had brought his dead body to the veterinary clinic for cremation.


In the days and hours prior to his death, I had decisions to make.  They were all wrong in terms of keeping him alive.  Via Google, the search term "signs cat is dying" produced a list.  His condition fit all the descriptors.  He was dying.   The only thing I did not know was when.  From here on, everything is hindsight which is 20/20 vision. 

In terms of happenstance, this was how it was meant to be.  He died on a carpeted floor all by himself at home, where he wanted to be.

In light of everything, I express my satisfaction in having spent my life with all my cats for so many years.  Their memories will be cherished.  

Here are all my cats: Maki, Kai, and Tiger.  They are together again in the after life.  Maki was scheduled to be euthanized a couple hours after this photo.  I look forward to seeing them again someday.



Comments

  1. Hi Kyuu! I randomly found your blog while searching for what the Gold Paw Mark meant on MajSoul, and found this post. I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you're doing well after all this time. Take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Majsoul Influential Player Mark

Catfood Bowl S0 Tournament

My First "Houou" Game: Review 1