Retiring KyuuAA (Tenhou.net)

My mahjong this year regressed so hard, such that it has fallen to 3dan twice.  On top of that, any prospect of climbing tokujou at 4dan was nonexistent.  This was not the case 3-4 years ago.  It was actually easy to do, but that has not been the case during the past 2 years.  I do not understand why, but the rank struggle cannot be shaken off.

The current game count is at 4463 ranked games.  While it is tempting to round out the count at 5000 games, the cap will be at 4500 or 4600 instead.  Perhaps, I could just bring it back up to tokujou and end it there.  Then there's the end of this cursed year of 2020.  To match it with the end of Tenhou flash, the synchronous end might be poetic.

I'll see how I feel about it.  Anyways, here are my numbers currently.


I put plenty of my mahjong history into this account.  This is the account where I've taken stats screenshots roughly every 100 games.  However, it may be time to move on from it.  The game play just says it all.  The end isn't here yet, so I won't dive into the highlights just yet.  My break is ending soon.
So, how does this account really end?  I will just let the mahjjong decide it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Majsoul Influential Player Mark

Catfood Bowl S0 Tournament

My First "Houou" Game: Review 1