Tournament Memories

It seems fitting for the tournament scene to have been a big part of my mahjong journey, as I literally traveled to these tournaments to play.  For a record, here is my mahjong tournament history.  While I had been operating the Anime Central tournament for a number of years, my first chance at my own tournament play came in 2015.  From there, I got to travel to at least one tournament per year since.

Hopefully, I do not travel to a tourney this year.  For family reasons, I was in Las Vegas last week.  I feel the need to save up a little money and catch my breath.  Yet, I retain the ability to just go to one, if I so choose.

I will be looking to go through the tournament listing down the line and see what kind of memories still remain in my head.  Will I go through gameplay?  Not really, unless I happen to actually remember some moments.  Then I will share them.

Memory lane will be fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Majsoul Influential Player Mark

Catfood Bowl S0 Tournament

My First "Houou" Game: Review 1