Continuing Writing

The entries here come in phases.  Historically, I go into bursts of writing with gaps of no-writing inbetween.  This pattern has been lifetime, as far as I may remember.  Due to lack of writing plus pen and paper, many of my thoughts are lost through time.  If I am lucky, I may find some and actually type them up.

My writing will intermittently continue, but I shall not be making this promise.  "I will try" is all that I can say on this matter.

The biggest determinant to my writing or lack-of-writing is tied to my general mood.  My thoughts run constantly, but my will to jot them depends on my overall feel.  After all, some of my thoughts are not worth sharing.  Other thoughts are indeed worth the notation.  For what its worth, I hope to have enough written down to reflect some of my lines of thinking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Banned from Mahjong Soul Discord

My First "Houou" Game: Review 1