Distractions Everywhere 1

Plenty of things are happening around me. I am using many distractions around me right now to divert my attention to a number of different directions. Even mahjong itself can be considered a distraction at this point. Given everything that is happening this month, it is necessary. Sure, I have a ton of draft entries in my collection at the moment, but they are generally not being filled. As far as these entries are concerned, I have plenty of material to write about.

 If there is one thing perfectly clear here, time moves very fast.  Regardless of the year, once the month of September starts, the remainder of the year appears to zip by to me.  Any month seems to go by quickly, but the autumn months are particularly fast.  The weekly mahjong sessions with my club accelerates time even more.

That's my perception.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Majsoul Influential Player Mark

My First "Houou" Game: Review 1

Banned from Mahjong Soul Discord